Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Insomnia and Danger

You see, lately I've been having this problem sleeping.
I yawn, so I close my laptop, crawl under the covers, and close my eyes.
Then 20 minutes later I open my eyes again, my attempt at unconsciousness a failure.
So I tell myself, okay, I'll watch Boy Meets World until I'm tired.
In this fashion I have finished season 4 and am most of the way through season 5.
For the last week I have failed to get more than 6 hours of sleep a night. and 6 hours is a very good night. And yet, during the day I feel the same as if I had gotten a full 8 or 9 hours. until about 9 PM when I feel like crashing, but can't because I have homework, friends I'm hanging out with, or roommates who are being loud. Awesome. If you have any solutions for this, please let me know.

In other news I get to go home this weekend! I have tickets for Josh and I to go see Bo Burnham! This is very exciting. It's also Halloween, and to be honest I'm looking forward to just sitting at home, carving a pumpkin, and passing out candy to kids in costumes with my mother.

So Josh has these requirements for marrying me. (Addie, this is for you, seeing as how you want us to get married so badly.)
1. One of our children must have the middle name Danger.
2. There must be a hookah in the house.

My responses to these were
1. Only for a boy.
2. As long as the kids don't use it until they are mature enough.

Do all boys have requirements like these, or is mine just weird?

reading: sadly, the same as before.
watching: Boy Meets World, season 5, Dexter, season 3
hearing: You Don't Know Me, Ben Folds ft. Regina Spektor

No comments:

Post a Comment